You have reached this page in an attempt to use my LaTeX2SWF converter. I have overhauled the original version of this converter by doing a complete
rewrite of the code. The primary purpose for this overhaul is to provide a more flexible converter. New features include:
- A prettier CSS styled user interface
- Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) images with proper browser support
- Addon packages to provide more functionality
In order to take full advantage of these new features, you should use a browser with proper SVG support. While Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) can be made to have partial support with the help of Adobe's SVG Viewer
, it still is far from perfect. Since Adobe plans to discontinue all support their SVG Viewer beginning in 2008, IE users should consider one of the following options:
- Use a broswer with better SVG support, e.g., Mozilla Firefox
- Use the new LaTeX Previewer with PNG graphics
To use the new previewer, visit http://www.tlhiv.org/ltxpreview. Once you preview your output, select “SWF” from the “Download” drop-down box to download the resulting SWF.
Feel free to email me with any comments or suggestions that you have regarding this new previewer.